Fit Flow, a substyle of Embodied Dance, is a specially formulated modality developed by Daniel *Sonic* Rojas from decades of personal practice that takes a wholistic approach to creating strength, flexibility, mobility, coordination, balance and alignment in the body. This incredibly dynamic practice uses creative calisthenics, mobility training and animalistic movements to develop an intelligent form of conditioning for the body and mind. Working from the inside out, Fit Flow focuses on building awareness of the often neglected muscles in the body that are responsible for keeping us fit, aligned and vital. Fit Flow is a complete physical conditioning training that works with progressive exercises, unique flows, and creative movements in order to move with confidence and totality.
WHAT WILL I EXPERIENCE IN A FIT FLOW SESSION?
* Developing a better communication with your own body
* Coordination between the left and right sides, optimising balance and strength of both body and mind
* Lengthening and strengthening the body, like the most flexible and strong bamboo
* Alignment of the body through internal awareness of symmetrical planes
* Understanding of acupressure points, organ energies and meridian balancing through physical exercises
* Using movements and exercises with slow rhythm, to develop strength, awareness and intensity
* Building strength through creative calisthenics
* Bringing mobility into the whole skeleton through breath, circulatory movements and releasing stiffness
* Using strength and mobility to understand and experience different dynamic movements inspired by animals
* Working with the breath to create better body fluidity and oxygenation to the muscles
* Inspiring creativity on how to workout without any equipment, using just your body and the environment as a playground
* Developing an effective, efficient and intelligent way of working out that is fun, challenging, exhilarating and inspiring